I’m Regner Atillo. A 25 year old Web Developer/Programmer and Magento Certified Developer from Cebu, Philippines. I have 5 years professional experience in Web Development and I am working with clients across the globe providing: Wordpress integrations; Magento development; PHP Frameworks Application; PHP Custom Libraries; and Website Optimization.
Throughout the years of working as a web developer I have managed to learn and master the following skills:
- PHP 5.3 / 5.4 + - Advanced procedural skills and object-oriented programming
- MySQL 5 - Usage and optimization
- Redis/Memcached and NoSQL
- Unit testing with PHPUnit
- Version control using SVN and GIT with Bitbucket and Github
- Advanced usage of popular PHP Frameworks like Codeigniter, CakePHP, FuelPHP, and Laravel
- Able to work with static PHP application and custom libraries using OOP and Procedural.
- Usage and expansion of Wordpress cms
- Use and expansion of the Magento eCommerce community edition platform to an advanced level such as custom modules; using n98-magerun+modman and composer; and template customization.
- Payment integration such as Stripe, Eway, Paypal, SagePay, Pinpay, 2checkout, and Authorize.net.
- Basic knowledge of Ruby, C, C++, and Java
- HTML5 and XHTML 1.0
- CSS2 and 3 to W3C standards
- Usage of CSS preprocessors, such as Less, Sass
- Style guide and rules with smacss.com
- CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap and Foundation
- Able to work with PrototypeJs
- Skillful at Linux Server Administration and setting up a secure infrastructure
- Can create and work with Bash Scripting language
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Keyword Research and Link Building
If you’d like to look at my full CV or want to find out more about how I work with clients, please visit the contact page and give a little information about the project you have in mind. We can then set up a call to discuss how I can be of most value to your project.